EcoFlow Delta 1800W / 1300wH + 4 x 110 Watt Folding Solar Panels, NO US SALES TAX! + Free Shipping
EcoFlow Delta 1800W / 1300wH + 4 x 110 Watt Flexible Solar Panels + FREE Shipping, NO Sales Tax
The Delta has a 1300 watt hour battery which powers its massive 1800 watt inverter (3,300 surge)! This means you'll be able to run anything from an air conditioner and coffee maker to your CPAP machine & circular saw. Recharge your Delta on the go with the 110 watt monocrystaline solar panel which comes with its own protective carrying case!
What's included with your EcoFlow Delta 1800W / 1300wH Energy Bundle Order:
- (1) x EcoFlow Delta 1800W / 1300wH Generator
- (4) x 110 Watt Solar Panels
- (4) x 110 watt Solar Panel Bag
(1) x AC Standard Wall Charger
- (1) x DELTA Carrying Case
- (1) x Car Charger - 12V to XT60 cable
- (1) x XT60 to MC4 Solar Panel Cable
- (1) x Car Battery Charging Cable
- (1) x Branch Connectors
- (1) x Set up / User Manual
- 24-Month Manufacturers Warranty
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- Lifetime Customer Support
- Free Shipping & NO Sales Tax
EcoFlow Delta 1800W / 1300wH Generator Kit:
- Uninterrupted Power Supply: When the DELTA detects a power failure, it automatically kicks into gear, keeping your sensitive electronics that you can afford to lose running.
- The UPS function is perfect for CPAP machines, medical fridges, computer or data servers.
- Chaining Function: Expand the capacity by chaining DELTA with another DELTA.
- Replaces your gas generator: With an output of 1800W, the DELTA can power anything from your lamps to the power tools in your workshop.
- Super Fast Charging: Recharge DELTA from 0% to 80% in just one hour. Up to 10x faster than competitors.
- Power Multiple Devices: Bring DELTA to any party or into your living room and power up to 13 devices simultaneously.
- DELTA requires no gas, emits no pollution and no noise. Use DELTA indoors, even in your living room around kids and pets.
- Informative LED screen displaying watt input/output and remaining time.
WHAT CAN THE ECOFLOW DELTA 1800W / 1300wH POWER?
The Delta is perfect for a weekend trip or as a home backup system. With its super fast recharge time, you can top up the Delta up before you take off on your weekend trip or you can leave it plugged in at the house to keep your most important things running during a power outage.
- Light (10W) 36+ Hours
- Coffee Maker 50+ Cups
- Large Fridge 10+ Hours
- Circular Saw 0.7+ Hours
- Laptop 23+ Recharges
- Electric Vehicle 3-5 miles (5-8 km)
- CPAP Machine 20+ Hours
- Air Conditioning 0.8+ Hours
3 WAYS TO CHARGE ECOFLOW DELTA
1. Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. Charge time is dependent on the size of the solar panel. Fully recharge DELTA within 4 hours.
2. Fully recharge DELTA with a AC outlet in 2 hours.
3. DELTA can also be recharged within 18 hours by plugging into your vehicle's car port.
EcoFlow Delta Solar Generator 1800W / 1300wH Specs:
Model: DELTA 1800W / 1300wH
Capacity: 1260Wh (350Ah,3.7V)
Dimensions: 15.7 x 8.3 x 10.6in (40 x 21 x 27cm)
Net Weight: 30.9lbs (14kg)
Charge Temperature: 32-113℉ (0-45℃)
Discharge Temperature: -4 -113℉ (-20-45℃)
Testing and Certifications: UL, CE, FCC, RoHS, PSE
Cell Chemistry: Lithium-ion
Cell Type: 18650
Shelf Life: 1 Year (after fully charged)
EcoFlow Delta Solar Generator 1800W / 1300wH Inputs:
AC Charge Input Power: X-STREAM Charge 1200W max
AC Charge Input Voltage: 100-120Vac(50/60Hz), International version 220-240V
Solar Charge Input: 400W 10-65V 10A max
Car Charge Input: 12V/24V 10A max
EcoFlow Delta 1800W / 1300wH Solar Generator Output:
AC Output (x6): Full Sine Wave, 1800W(Surge 3300W), 120V 60Hz.
International Version ACx4, 220V-240V, 50/60Hz
USB-A Output (x2): 12W per port, 5V 2.4A max
USB-A Fast Charge (x2): 28W per port, 12V 2.4A max
USB-C Output (x2): 60W per port, 20V 3A max
Car Power Output: 108.8W, 13.6V 8A max
EcoFlow 110 Watt Solar Panel Specs (Included In Your Order):
||20.2*62.5*0.8 in (51.4*158*2.0 cm)
||20.2*16.5*0.8 in (51.4*42*2.0 cm)
|Weight||13.2 lb(6KG) Solar Panel 8.8lb (4KG)
|MC4 Solar Port to XT60||80V(max), up to 10A (max)|
|Open Circuit Voltage||21.7V(Vmp18.5V)|
|Short Circuit Current||6.3A(Imp 6.0A)|
|Cell Type||Monocrystalline Silicon|
|Chainable||Yes, EF DELTA up to 400W, RIVER 370 only one each port|