We accept returns of unused, unaltered, and undamaged items* within 14 days of purchase.
All sale items are Final Sale. All returned items must be accompanied by original packaging .
For an item to be eligible for return:
It must be unused, and undamaged and include original receipt.
For Warranty & Repair work contact us directly so we can assess what is required.
Shipping & Returns
Our goal is to make your life as easy as possible so if you have any questions or concerns or need to return something you purchased, it’s safe to assume we’ll do our absolute best to help you out!
Cancellations & Refunds
- We will gladly cancel orders within the first 24 hours.
- If it’s been more than 24 hours and your order has shipped, you (the customer) may be responsible for any return shipping charges if necessary.
- Also, please note, refunds can only be issued to the original credit card that was used.
Returns & Exchange Policy
- Return Policy – Our return policy lasts 30 days. The product must be in the original packaging, not previously installed and in the same condition that you received it and the buyer will be responsible for return shipping.
- If you’d like to return your order, please reach out to us directly as all returns must be accompanied by a valid RMA number.
- Also, returns are subject to a small restocking fee (maximum 25%).
- Our exchange policy follows the same outline as the return policy above.
Warranties & Replacements
All of Off Grid Trek products are covered by the original manufacturer’s warranty. After 30 days, we are more than happy to help you get in touch with the manufacturer or if you are not sure what your warranty limitations are, please see the manufacturer’s information received with your products.
Warranty Policy – After 30 days please contact the manufacturer to obtain warranty, repair and/or service information. Check the manual or instructions that accompanied your product for up to date information. Most manufacturers will require the following information:
- The serial number of the item
- Purchase date
- Warning, Error or Panel Fault Message
- Description of the problem
Again, we are more than happy to help you contact the manufacturer, however, all of our products are covered by the original manufacturer’s warranty