Order yours before we sell out again.
- Perfect for Emergency Preparedness, Camping and Overlanding use where efficiency, durability & size matter.
- 220W is designed to power the Ecoflow Delta Series, Jackery, Goal Zero(some) & Bluetti Pecron and many other Portable Power Stations . CALL US TO VERIFY WHAT POWER STATION CAN BE CHARGED AND WHAT CABLES ARE NEEDED IF YOU ARE UNSURE.
- They offer the best balance of efficiency, durability, reliability in a small lightweight package that folds up to the size of a laptop.
- Modeled after the Powerfilm brand with ours being less than ½ the price.
- Ours like Powerfilm are so efficient they work without direct sunlight even when it is raining or snowing, most other solar product on the market stops working completely when covered 30% from cloud or shade.
- Ours like Powerfilm will even work in heavy smoke from forest fires, providing power when required.
- They are designed to charge 12V/24V batteries and multiple USB devices giving true portable power when required. Keeping food cold and devices charged.
- SunPower Gen 3 Maxeon cells are used which allow for the most absorption of energy in direct sunlight or the shade, making their charging abilities greater than other solar cells available.
- Designed to be Portable, Lightweight & Efficient, includes 6 reinforced grommets/length and 6 aluminum carabiners to secure the blanket
- Voltage regulator on back including 2 USB ports, onr USB-C & one DC18V output with 20cm cable and Anderson connector
- ETFE Integrated Laminated Solar Blanket which is Anti-Reflective, Scratch Resistant, Durable & Waterproof, giving the Solar Blanket a Rubberized Feel and offers much better absorption of energy from the sun
- Use with our optional 20 Amp Solar Regulator Cable Value Pack and have total of 4 USB charging ports along with 12V charging, Efficiently charge multiple devices at once
|Solar panel||ETFE laminated solar panel with PCB board|
|Solar cell||Gen 3 Sunpower solar cell 24.1% efficiency|
|Output||25V*8.8A, 29VOC, 5V/3.4A, 9V3A,12V/3A,15V/2.3A, 20V2.3A|
|Color||OGTCam Rubberized Exterior, similar to Multicam|
220W POWER RATING: One of the most powerful, portable solar power options on the market today, with up to 8.8 amps an hour on sunny days. – VERY LIGHT WEIGHT: Weighing only 13.6lbs it’s so easy to setup and pack up compared to traditional folding panels that can weigh three or four times as much. And when it’s packed away, it is the size of a laptop, leaving more storage for other items you may want to bring on the adventure.
EXTREME EFFICIENCY: It is rarely sunny all day, but the Off Grid Trek blanket’s solar cells are able to harness maximum power even on cloudy or overcast days. The solar panel efficiency is up to 24.1%, while most of the similar products on the market are 15% or lower. We only use the best Sunpower Gen 3 Maxeon solar cells.
CHARGE YOUR MOBILE DEVICES DIRECTLY: Connect your devices to the 2 USB, 1 USB-C or DC ports for high-speed, safe charging of mobile devices on the back of the solar blanket.
AUTOMATICALLY BUILT-IN USB IC: Most folding solar panels with a USB connector cannot charge some types of mobile phones due to not having an automatically recognized USB IC. The special IC in the Off Grid Trek blanket makes the charging current as powerful as possible so the charging rate is quicker, where other kinds of folding solar panels only consume some of the output current, making the charging time much longer.
ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: Extend battery life by maintaining correct charge levels. Save the environment and your wallet!
The Off Grid Trek Solar Blanket will instantly connect to our optional Solar Regulator via the included, industry-standard Anderson connection so there’s no need for complicated wiring or costly modifications to your existing 12v system.
ETFE Surface: Enhances the Solar Blankets performance and life. Imported from Japan, the EFTE has a better transparency than the normal PET which increases the Solar Blankets Power Output in the same light conditions. The ETFE also increases the life of the solar blanket to more than 10 years.
- Internal operating temperature for our Solar Blankets is -35C to +65C and for cables -45C to +70C, warranty does not cover use outside of the temperatures should damage occur.
And its so amazing and TOUGH I reviewed it on my channel YOUTUBE: JailBreak Overlander
Happy it is working well for you, Thank You for the review
This blanket is substantially manufactured..Love the portability 12”x12”x3” and weighing in at about 14 #’s...Have used only twice so far to charge my Ecoflow River 2 Pro Portable Power Station (charged at about 190 watts on a sunny day)..Rene was great to work with..Some type of a carrying handle would be a great addition to an already great product..
Happy it is working well for you Mike and Thank You for the review, we appreciate it
This 220 blanket ad recharge my jeep battery in almost 2 hrs when she was totally dead! I was really impressed:)
It’s so compact and easy to use with so many option how to display the blanket for the best results
It was also nice meeting the owner of the company :)
Thank you for this wonderful product:)
Hi Marie, I am happy we could help you keep your jeep battery topped up while the fridge was running with that weekend being so hot and dry. Thank You for the review it is appreciated!
Bought these for quality reviews and portability. Many benefits over Powerfilm and hundreds cheaper
Thank you for the review :)
When I bought an E-CELLS e-mountain bike I needed a way to charge the bike's two batteries when hunting or camping. The Off Grid Trek 220 watt blanket was the best array of this kind I could find anywhere. It charges my "solar generator LFP battery which in turn charges my bike batteries. No worries about bringing gas to run a small generator. The sun and the O.G. TREK blanket are my power source. Clean, efficient and great for home power outages as well.
Happy to hear that it is working well for you :)