- Perfect for Emergency Preparedness, Camping and Overlanding use where efficiency, durability & size matter.
- Offering the best balance of efficiency, durability, reliability in a small lightweight package that folds up to the size of a laptop.
- 215W is designed to power the new Inergy Flex/Apex Most Goal Zero & Inergy Portable Power Stations and several of the Ecoflow Power Stations. CALL US TO VERIFY WHAT POWER STATION CAN BE CHARGED AND WHAT CABLES ARE NEEDED IF YOU ARE UNSURE.
- Modeled after the Powerfilm brand with ours being less than ½ the price.
- Ours like Powerfilm are so efficient they work without direct sunlight even when it is raining or snowing, most other solar product on the market stops working completely when covered 30% from cloud or shade.
- Ours like Powerfilm will even work in heavy smoke from forest fires, providing power when required.
- They are designed to charge 12V/24V/Lithium batteries and multiple USB/USB-C devices giving true portable power when required. Keeping food cold and devices charged.
- SunPower Gen 3 Maxeon cells are used which allow for the most absorption of energy in direct sunlight or the shade, making their charging abilities greater than other solar cells available.
- Can be used to Charge Inergy & Goal Zero, or other Power Stations with optional cable, CALL US TO VERIFY IF YOU ARE UNSURE.
- Designed to be Portable, Lightweight & Efficient, includes 6 reinforced grommets/length and 6 aluminum carabiners to secure the blanket
- 2 Voltage regulators on back one with DC18.3V output with 20cm cable and Anderson connector, second with two USB, one USB-C & one DC output and digital display showing Watts used.
- ETFE Integrated Laminated Solar Blanket which is Anti-Reflective, Scratch Resistant, Durable & Waterproof, giving the Solar Blanket a Rubberized Feel and offers much better absorption of energy from the sun
- Use with our optional Solar Regulator Cable Value Pack and have total of 4 USB charging ports along with 12V charging, Efficiently charge multiple devices at onc
|Solar panel||ETFE laminated solar panel with PCB board|
|Solar cell||Gen 3 Sunpower solar cell 23.8% efficiency|
|Output||18V11.7A, 22.3VOC, 5V/3.4A, 9V3A, 12V/3A,15V/2.3A, 20V2.3A|
|Color||OGTCam Rubberized Exterior similar to Multicam|
215W POWER RATING: One of the most powerful, portable solar power options on the market today, with up to 11.7 amps an hour on sunny days. – VERY LIGHT WEIGHT: Weighing only 13.6lbs it’s so easy to setup and pack up compared to traditional folding panels that can weigh three or four times as much. And when it’s packed away, it is the size of a laptop, leaving more storage for other items you may want to bring on the adventure.
EXTREME EFFICIENCY: It is rarely sunny all day, but the Off Grid Trek blanket’s solar cells are able to harness maximum power even on cloudy or overcast days. The solar panel efficiency is up to 23.8%, while most of the similar products on the market are 15% or lower. We only use the best Sunpower Gen 3 Maxeon solar cells.
CHARGE YOUR MOBILE DEVICES DIRECTLY: Connect your devices to the 2 USB ports for high-speed, safe charging of mobile devices on the back of the solar blanket.
AUTOMATICALLY BUILT-IN USB IC: Most folding solar panels with a USB connector cannot charge some types of mobile phones due to not having an automatically recognized USB IC. The special IC in the Off Grid Trek blanket makes the charging current as powerful as possible so the charging rate is quicker, where other kinds of folding solar panels only consume some of the output current, making the charging time much longer.
ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: Extend battery life by maintaining correct charge levels. Save the environment and your wallet!
The Off Grid Trek Solar Blanket will instantly connect to our optional Solar Regulator via the included, industry-standard Anderson connection so there’s no need for complicated wiring or costly modifications to your existing 12v system.
ETFE Surface: Enhances the Solar Blankets performance and life. Imported from Japan, the EFTE has a better transparency than the normal PET which increases the Solar Blankets Power Output in the same light conditions. The ETFE also increases the life of the solar blanket to more than 10 years.
- Internal operating temperature for our Solar Blankets is -35C to +65C and for cables -45C to +70C, warranty does not cover use outside of the temperatures should damage occur.
Finally had a chance to test the 215Watt solar blanket to charge a goal zero yeti400 and It works like a charm. Charging from 60 to 100% takes less time than via wall outlet.
Haven't run the yeti400 to lower than 40% to see if that's calculates to take longer but I trust the blanket is up for that too. In overcast the blanket will putout approx 8watts into the Yeti, even when only 1 patch is in full sunlight and the rest in shadow. ( took no watt value in that situ)
approx 15watts from 5 patches in sunlight/shadow from balcony railing
approx 30watts from 9 patches in sunlight/shadow from balcony railing
approx 58watts from all 15 patches in sunlight/shadow from balcony railing
I use it during the evening to run a aquarium pump to run a small gold sluice setup. I can see this setup with any other brand of Solar power generator in the field with gold prospectors.
This product delivers and Rene's service is outstanding. Thank's Off Grid Trek
Thank you for the review, I am happy we could help you :)
My experience with Rene and OGT was a great one. All products are sturdy and of quality materials. I use the 215 w Solar Blanket to charge the Inergy Apex, running a Snomaster fridge; and on a sunny day with small clouds and the fridge pulling current, there was still 175 w left over to charge the Apex itself.
Happy it is working well for you, thank you for the review :)
“I purchased the 215 watt solar blanket as a charging option for the Inergy Apex. I am a CPAP user and I wanted something mobile (no large solar panels) and something that would be easy to hookup.
I called Off Grid Trek and spoke to the owner of the company. All questions I had were answered to my satisfaction. I will consider a smaller 28.5 watt solar blanket for charging a cell phone or other electronics while outdoors.”
Happy that we could find a solution for you :)
“I have only used this product once to charge my Inergy Apex. Hookup and deployment of the solar blanket was easy. If you are looking for charging and travel flexibility with the Apex, this is it.”
Thank you for the review :)