- New Model for April, Same Electrical box as the 215W so that you can charge USB-C/PD Devices as well as USB from the back, plus we will offer this in the same OGTCam color as the 215W, will fully update this page soon.
- Perfect for Emergency Preparedness, Camping and Overlanding use where efficiency, durability & size matter.
- 120W is designed to power the Inergy, Dometic, Ecoflow, Jackery, Goal Zero & Bluetti Portable Power Stations. We will be offering series cables in April to double up the voltage for charging the devices that can handle this. CALL US TO VERIFY WHAT CABLES YOU NEED IF YOU ARE UNSURE.
- SunPower Gen 2 Maxeon cells are used which allow for the most absorption of energy in direct sunlight or the shade, making their charging abilities greater than other solar cells available.
- Designed to be Portable, Lightweight & Efficient, includes 4 reinforced grommets/side and 4 aluminum carabiners to secure the blanket
- Used for 12v Automotive, Marine, Recreational, Overland & Emergency Preparedness
- Voltage regulator on back including 2 USB ports, one DC18V output with 20cm cable and Anderson connector
- High Power Output, compared to traditional heavy/bulky glass folding panels
- Genuine Industry Standard Anderson connectors used
- ETFE Integrated Laminated Solar Blanket which is Anti-Reflective, Scratch Resistant, Durable & Waterproof, giving the Solar Blanket a Rubberized Feel and offers much better absorption of energy from the sun
- Use with our optional 20 Amp Solar Regulator Cable Value Pack and have total of 4 USB charging ports along with 12V charging, Efficiently charge multiple devices at once
|Solar panel||ETFE laminated solar panel with PCB board|
|Solar cell||Gen 2 Sunpower solar cell 23.5% efficiency|
|Output||19.8V*6.1A, 23.8VOC, 5V/3.4A, 9V3A,12V/3A,15V/2.3A, 20V2.3A|
|Color||OGTCam Rubberized Exterior, similar to Multicam|
120W POWER RATING: One of the most powerful, portable solar power options on the market today, with up to 6.1 amps an hour on sunny days. – VERY LIGHT WEIGHT: Weighing only 7.9lbs it’s so easy to setup and pack up compared to traditional folding panels that can weigh three or four times as much. And when it’s packed away, it is the size of a laptop, leaving more storage for other items you may want to bring on the adventure. With our optional Anderson to 8mm DC cable, you can easily charge any of the Goal Zero Yeti Power Stations.
EXTREME EFFICIENCY: It is rarely sunny all day, but the Off Grid Trek blanket’s solar cells are able to harness maximum power even on cloudy or overcast days. The solar panel efficiency is up to 23.5%, while most of the similar products on the market are 15% or lower. We only use the best, Sunpower Gen 2 Maxeon solar cells.
CHARGE YOUR MOBILE DEVICES DIRECTLY: Connect your devices to the 2 USB ports for high-speed, safe charging of mobile devices on the back of the solar blanket.
AUTOMATICALLY BUILT-IN USB IC: Most folding solar panels with a USB connector cannot charge some types of mobile phones due to not having an automatically recognized USB IC. The special IC in the Off Grid Trek blanket makes the charging current as powerful as possible so the charging rate is quicker, where other kinds of folding solar panels only consume some of the output current, making the charging time much longer.
ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: Extend battery life by maintaining correct charge levels. Save the environment and your wallet!
The Off Grid Trek Solar Blanket will instantly connect to our optional Solar Regulator via the included, industry-standard Anderson connection so there’s no need for complicated wiring or costly modifications to your existing 12v system.
ETFE Surface: Enhances the Solar Blankets performance and life. Imported from Japan, the EFTE has a better transparency than the normal PET which increases the Solar Blankets Power Output in the same light conditions. The ETFE also increases the life of the solar blanket to more than 8 years.