Note: Canadian customers shipping is free however there will be customs/duties fees
Shipping within 14 Business Days
Heat-insulated floor for the "UP-5" tent
The 3-layer, heat-insulated UP-5 tent floor was specially designed for extremely low temperatures. It prevents snow melting beneath the tent from the stove and keeps the tent interior warm.
In cases where tents with a stove didn’t have heat-insulated floors, pools of melted snow can appear beneath the tent and the tent can freeze into it.
The heat-insulated floor has two specific areas (28x16") you can open to drill fishing holes.
- Weight - 12.3 lbs
- Weight in box - 13.23 lbs
- Package size - 29.53” х 18.5” х 16.54"
3-layers of this floor include:
Features of foil isolon:
- Low density of 26-45 kg/m3, resulting in low material weight
- Ability to reflect 97% of heat
- Wide temperature range: from -76° F to +221° F
There are two ways to install the floor:
- Under the tent. Spread the floor on the ground and install the tent over it. The tent frame bars are inserted into special holes in the floor.
- Spread the floor inside the tent.
Setting UP my UP5 tent tômmorrow for th1st time.
Enjoy, and Thank You for the review!