Bluetti Solar Power Station EB150 1500Wh/1000W, SAVE $100, NO US SALES TAX! + Free Shipping
EB150 Portable Power Station, Power Outdoor.
The MAXOAK Bluetti EB150 is a HUGE CAPACITY portable power station with lithium ion battery capacity of 1500Wh ( LG Li-ion battery cell, 101,351mAh/14.8V( equivalent to 405,405mAh 3.7V)) ,1000W pure sine wave output, PD Type-C Quick Charge (Max.45W), and Two ways of recharging (solar / wall).
Unlike other small capacity power station, it has broader capacity and can charge higher power device like electric drill, hair dryer, blender (make sure the max. of your device is no more than 1000W). once fully recharged the power station EB150, the huge capacity 1500Wh ensure your device have a much longer charge time, no need to recharge it time and time again.
- Capacity:1500Wh (405000mAh/3.7V , 101351mAh/14.8V)
- Battery: LG Li-ion battery cell, 101351mAh/14.8V
- AC/PV Input: 7.9*0.9mm DC, 42V/160W, OCV 16V~60V /MAX.10A
- AC Output: 110V,Max.1000W
- Car Port: DC 12V/9A
- Huge Capacity and load: 1500Wh/1000W(Max.), overload capacity: 1000W ≤load<1200W @2Min; 1200W≤load @1s.
- Built in Top-brand LG battery cell, reliable and safe assured.
- All-in-1 power station with various outputs:2*AC outlets for most household appliance under 1000W,1*DC12V for car powered devices,1*PD Type-C (Max 45W) for USB-C devices,4*5V3A(Max) USB.
- AC/Solar recharged: it takes 10hrs to be fully charged by ACwall outlet.Charge time varies on the solar panel(higher power of the panel, shorter charge time)
- MPPT highefficient solar charging.
- Pure sine-wave.
- Battery management system (BMS),Multi-protection,moresafeguards.
- Size&net weight: 14.6*6.5*14.4inch,37.9lb.
- 12 month replacement or maintenance warranty.
WHAT IT CAN POWER?
The Bluetti EB150 Solar Generator can power just about anything, anywhere.
- Smartphones - 128 times
- Camera - 84 times
- Drone - 54 times
- LED Lights - 255 hours
- Fans - 108 hours
- Laptops - 26 times
- TV - 22 hours
- Mini Fridge (75W) - 20 hours
- CPAP Machine (30W) - 50 hours
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the capacity of this EB150 power station?
1500Wh,101351mAh/14.8V( equivalent to 405405mAh 3.7V).
What kind of battery cell used in the EB150 power station?
We built in LG Li-ion battery cell, ,4S3P.
Can charge and discharge at the same time?
Yes, you can.
What kind of product can be charged by the EB150 power station?
For AC powered device, make sure the max. power of the device is no more than 1000W. for overload capacity, 1000W ≤Load<1200W @2Min,1200W≤Load @1s;
Our 200W & 120W Solar Blankets are designed to charge this generator efficiently, we offer series cables to add a second Solar Blanket for quicker charge times, if needed.
How to choose compatible Solar panel if you want to choose your own?
It must meet:
1)Open Circuit Voltage(OCV):16-60V/Max.10A, Max.500W (DC7907 to MC4 Charging cable is included)2)MC4 ConnectorTips: make sure the total OCV(open circuit voltage) is no more than 60V if you connect several solar panel in series!!!!!
How long can be recharged by Solar Panel?
It depends on the input power of the solar panel and the strength of the sunlight.
For example, for 300W solar panel, the charge time is about 8-8.5Hrs. for 500W solar panel, the charge time is about 5.5-6hrs.
Can I connect the solar panel in series or in parallel?
Yes, you can. for example, connect 2*DC18V(rated power)/150W solar panel in series, if the OCV(open circuit voltage is 22V), so connect 2 pcs in series, it is finally total 44V/300W.
What is the size and weight for this EB150 power station?
Net weight:17.2 KG(37.9lb)
How long should I recharge the EB240 power station if I do not use it for a long time?
We suggest to recharge it very 3 or 6 months for better protect the battery cell and ensure a longer life cycle.
Anything else important should I know?
Note: When the total output power exceeds 1000W, the DC output will be directly shut down. When the load is less than 30W, the output power would not be displayed. When a high-power appliance is attached to the product, the displayed output power and the actual output power could be different for up to 30W.