120W Solar Blanket Bug Out Package to charge your 12V/24V vehicle or trailer batteries + NO US SALES TAX!
Note, bag will ship separately from Overland Gear Guy out of Salt Lake City for US customers.
Stock just arrived, order yours before we sell out again.
Everything you need to power your gear for the epic next camping trip in your vehicle or trailer set-up or if you need to get out quick because SHTF.
Charge directly from your vehicle or trailer set-up, an ARB/Dometic/Engel/Snomaster etc fridge/freezer, multiple USB devices, even your laptop if equipped with a 110V outlet, this set-up will even allow you to charge your battery in low light conditions ie rain, snow, smoke from fires. Go further longer!
- New Model for 2020, Same Electrical box as the 215W so that you can charge USB-C/PD Devices as well as USB from the back, plus we will offer this in the same OGTCam color as the 215W, will fully update this page soon.
- Perfect for Emergency Preparedness, Camping and Overlanding use where efficiency, durability & size matter.
- 120W is designed to power the Inergy, Dometic, Ecoflow, Jackery, Goal Zero & Bluetti Portable Power Stations. CALL US TO VERIFY WHAT CABLES YOU REQUIRE IF YOU ARE UNSURE.
Included in this Package:
- 120W Solar Blanket only 7.9 lbs, with 2 High Speed USB charging ports, 4" cabling with Anderson connector for connecting to the Solar Charge Controller Or Inergy or Goal Zero Portable Solar Power Stations.
- 20 Amp common positive PWM charge controller with built in LCD display and 2 High Speed USB charging ports.
- 5m/16.4ft Anderson to Anderson cable
- 1.5m/5ft Anderson to Battery clip cable
- Carrying bag to organize this kit so that you do not need to at each stop, designed and built by our friends at Overland Gear Guy
|Solar panel||ETFE laminated solar panel with PCB board|
|Solar cell||Gen 2 Sunpower solar cell 23.5% efficiency|
|Output||19.8V*6.1A, 23.8VOC, 5V/3.4A, 9V3A,12V/3A,15V/2.3A,|
|Color||OGTCam Rubberized Exterior, similar to Multicam|
120W POWER RATING: One of the most powerful, portable solar power options on the market today, with up to 6.1 amps an hour on sunny days. – VERY LIGHT WEIGHT: Weighing only 7.9lbs it’s so easy to setup and pack up compared to traditional folding panels that can weigh three or four times as much. And when it’s packed away, it is the size of a laptop, leaving more storage for other items you may want to bring on the adventure. With our optional Anderson to 8mm DC cable, you can easily charge any of the Goal Zero Yeti Power Stations.
EXTREME EFFICIENCY: It is rarely sunny all day, but the Off Grid Trek blanket’s solar cells are able to harness maximum power even on cloudy or overcast days. The solar panel efficiency is up to 23.5%, while most of the similar products on the market are 15% or lower. We only use the best, Sunpower Gen 2 Maxeon solar cells.
CHARGE YOUR MOBILE DEVICES DIRECTLY: Connect your devices to the 2 USB ports for high-speed, safe charging of mobile devices on the back of the solar blanket.
AUTOMATICALLY BUILT-IN USB IC: Most folding solar panels with a USB connector cannot charge some types of mobile phones due to not having an automatically recognized USB IC. The special IC in the Off Grid Trek blanket makes the charging current as powerful as possible so the charging rate is quicker, where other kinds of folding solar panels only consume some of the output current, making the charging time much longer.
ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: Extend battery life by maintaining correct charge levels. Save the environment and your wallet!
The Off Grid Trek Solar Blanket will instantly connect to our optional Solar Regulator via the included, industry-standard Anderson connection so there’s no need for complicated wiring or costly modifications to your existing 12v system.
ETFE Surface: Enhances the Solar Blankets performance and life. Imported from Japan, the EFTE has a better transparency than the normal PET which increases the Solar Blankets Power Output in the same light conditions. The ETFE also increases the life of the solar blanket to more than 10 years.
- Internal operating temperature for our Solar Blankets is -35C to +65C and for cables -45C to +70C, warranty does not cover use outside of the temperatures should damage occur.