FLEX 1500 POWER STATION. Inergy will not ship these until October
This product is sold out
The Flex™ 1500 Power Station is the most versatile portable and modular solar energy platform in the world. It is also the lightest and most compact modular power platform there is. The Flex 1500 Power Station is composed of the Flex 1500 Power Console + one Flex Battery. Coupled with the MPPT Supercharger, it can charge faster than any comparable solar system out of the box. The Flex 1500 Power Station gives you the freedom to gather, store and use clean, renewable power whenever and wherever you need it.
The Flex 1500 packs a huge punch with a 1,500-Watt continuous (3,000-Watt surge) pure sine wave inverter that will discharge up to 80% of your battery capacity at maximum output. It also provides 20A @ 13.8V of regulated DC power, allowing you to use the full capacity of your battery with traditional 12V devices like portable refrigerators, water pumps, and other DC appliances.
Best of all, under normal conditions, the Flex 1500 is nearly silent and is 100% odor- and fume-free—no toxic exhaust of noisy gas generators. With the modular Flex 1500 Power Station, you can create the ideal power station for any scenario.
- Battery: 1,069 Watt-hours nominal, Lithium-ion, genuine LG cells
- AC Inverter: 1,500-watt pure sine wave continuous, 3,000-watt surge
- Charging: Combine multiple charge sources simultaneously (14-90VDC Solar Input, Standard Wall Charger/Car Charger Input). Combined maximum charge rate per Flex Battery (with optional Flex MPPT Supercharger): 1 hour
- Lithium-ion Battery Expansion: Yes; the Flex 1500 accepts up to 96 Flex Batteries (5 Flex Batteries per vertical stack maximum, connect multiple stacks with Flex Battery Adapter Plate—coming soon)
- MPPT Charge Controller: 14-90VDC solar input, 30A maximum battery charge rate.
- 13.8V Regulated DC Power: Increases run time and stability for 12V devices
- Solar Array Options: Accepts either series or parallel wiring configurations. 90VDC input maximum, no amperage input maximum.
- Dimensions: 14" x 8" x 8.9"
- 1 - Flex 1500 Power Console
- 1 - Flex Battery
- 1 - Standard Wall Charger
- 1 - Shoulder Strap
- 1 - User Manual
PRODUCT IMAGE KEY
- A - (6) 110-120VAC grounded outlets
- B - (2) 60W USB-C ports with PD and QC 3.0
- C - (2) USB-A ports with QC 2.0
- D - (2) 5.5mm x 2.5mm DC outputs for Basecamp LEDs & future accessories
- E - LCD display
- F - (2) 10A cigarette lighter ports w/ 13.8V regulated DC output
- G - DC Power button
- H - AC Power button
- I - Flex Battery LCD Display
- J - Flex Battery power button
- K - EC8 input port
- L - Automatic module connector
FLEX 1500 POWER STATION DESCRIPTION
The Flex Power Station is comprised of the Flex 1500 Power Console and 1 Flex Battery.
The Flex 1500 Power Console
The Flex 1500 packs a huge punch in a compact, lightweight package with a 1,500-Watt continuous (3,000-Watt surge) pure sine wave inverter, so you can power dozens of devices and appliances wherever you need it. Best of all, under normal conditions, the Flex is nearly silent and is 100% odor and fume-free—no pollutants or toxic exhaust of noisy gas generators.
The Flex 1500 Power Console also includes an advanced maximum power point tracking (MPPT) charge controller with up to 90V of solar charge input, so it gives you more options and charges faster and safer using solar panels—in as little as 3 1/2 hours in ideal sunlight. You will love the freedom of capturing clean, unlimited power from the sun whenever you need it.
The Flex 1500 Power Console is designed to be completely plug and play. To connect the Flex 1500 Power Console to the Flex Battery, simply align the connectors on the bottom of the console and top of the battery module and set the console down. The auto-lock system takes care of the rest.
The Flex Battery
We’re just going to come out and say it: the Flex Battery is the smartest, most versatile Lithium-ion expansion battery ever made. Not only that, it is also the lightest, most compact Lithium-ion expansion battery you can find. Flex Battery includes two Molex connector ports on the top and bottom panels for connecting to a Flex Power Console, MPPT Supercharger, another Flex Expansion Battery or a Kodiak or Apex power station. The Flex Battery contains only genuine LG cells, the highest quality Lithium-ion cells in the world.
There are several important things you need to know about the Flex Battery.
1. You can use it to expand the Flex 1500 Power Station and enjoy the most versatile portable and modular solar energy platform in the world.
The Flex 1500 allows you to gather, store and use clean, renewable power whenever and wherever you need it. The Flex 1500 console packs a huge punch in a compact, lightweight package with a 1,500-Watt continuous pure sine wave inverter and 13.8 Volts of regulated DC power, so you can power dozens of 110-120VAC and 12V devices and appliances wherever you need them. You can expand the Flex 1500 with as many Flex Batteries as you need (up to 96).
2. You can use it with the Flex DC Power Station as a powerful solar-powered, regulated DC power source.
If you are a DC-only user and you don’t need the AC power of the Flex 1500, you can expand the Flex DC Power Station with as many Flex Batteries as you need (up to 96) and enjoy 13.8V of regulated DC output. You can now use the full capacity of your battery with 12V devices like portable refrigerators, water pumps, and DC appliances and devices.
3. You have 4 ways to charge the battery.
First, the MPPT controller in the Flex 1500 will charge each Flex Battery in your stack at the same time. One single Flex Battery will charge in as little as 3 1/2 hours. More batteries in the stack will, of course, take more time. If you need faster charge times, you can add the Flex MPPT Supercharger, which triples the standard solar charge input to an unheard-of 90A input. Second, you can use the DC car charger. Third, you can AC charge with the Standard or Quick Wall Charger. Fourth, you can combine all these charge sources at the same time if you'd like. No other solar power station offers you this many charging options.
4. The Flex Battery is plug and play, requiring no manual Voltage balancing.
The Flex Battery can detect the state of charge of each additional Flex Battery in your stack and will automatically balance each Flex Battery. At which point, your Flex Batteries will automatically connect and work together as one large battery bank.
5. You can expand your system to a ludicrous amount of power.
This is worth mentioning once more. You can connect up to 96 Flex Batteries (approximately 102 kWh) to one Flex 1500 or Flex DC Power Station and enjoy the same plug-and-play functionality.