200W Solar Blanket Bug Out Package to charge your 12V/24V/Lithium VEHICLE OR TRAILER BATTERIES + NO US SALES TAX!
Order yours before we sell out again.
Everything you need to power your gear for the epic next camping trip in your vehicle or overland set-up or if you need to get out quick because SHTF.
Charge directly from your vehicle or trailer set-up, an ARB/Dometic/Engel/Snomaster etc fridge/freezer, multiple USB devices, even your laptop if equipped with a 110V outlet, this set-up will even allow you to charge your battery in low light conditions ie rain, snow, smoke from fires. Go further longer!
Included in this Package:
- 200W Solar Blanket only 13.6 lbs, with 2 High Speed USB charging ports, 4" cabling with Anderson connector for connecting to the Solar Charge Controller.
- 20 Amp MPPT solar charge controller with built in LCD display and 2 High Speed USB charging ports.
- 5m/16.4ft Anderson to Anderson cable
- 1.5m/5ft Anderson to Battery clip cable
- Carrying bag to organize this kit so that you do not need to at each stop, designed and built by our friends at Overland Gear Guy
- New Model for 2020 Same Electrical box as the 215W so that you can charge USB-C/PD Devices as well as USB from the back, plus we will offer this in the same OGTCam color as the 215W, will fully update this page soon.
- Perfect for Emergency Preparedness, Camping and Overlanding use where efficiency, durability & size matter.
- 200W is designed to power the Goal Zero, Ecoflow, Jackery & Bluetti Portable Power Stations. We will be offering series cables in April to double up the voltage for charging the devices that can handle this. CALL US TO VERIFY WHAT CABLE IS REQUIRED IF YOU ARE UNSURE.
200W POWER RATING: One of the most powerful, portable solar power options on the market today, with up to 10 amps an hour on sunny days. – VERY LIGHT WEIGHT: Weighing only 13.6lbs it’s so easy to setup and pack up compared to traditional folding panels that can weigh three or four times as much. And when it’s packed away, it is the size of a laptop, leaving more storage for other items you may want to bring on the adventure.
EXTREME EFFICIENCY: It is rarely sunny all day, but the Off Grid Trek blanket’s solar cells are able to harness maximum power even on cloudy or overcast days. The solar panel efficiency is up to 23.5%, while most of the similar products on the market are 15% or lower. We only use the best Sunpower Gen 2 Maxeon solar cells.
CHARGE YOUR MOBILE DEVICES DIRECTLY: Connect your devices to the 2 USB ports for high-speed, safe charging of mobile devices on the back of the solar blanket.
AUTOMATICALLY BUILT-IN USB IC: Most folding solar panels with a USB connector cannot charge some types of mobile phones due to not having an automatically recognized USB IC. The special IC in the Off Grid Trek blanket makes the charging current as powerful as possible so the charging rate is quicker, where other kinds of folding solar panels only consume some of the output current, making the charging time much longer.
ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: Extend battery life by maintaining correct charge levels. Save the environment and your wallet!
The Off Grid Trek Solar Blanket will instantly connect to our optional Solar Regulator via the included, industry-standard Anderson connection so there’s no need for complicated wiring or costly modifications to your existing 12v system.
ETFE Surface: Enhances the Solar Blankets performance and life. Imported from Japan, the EFTE has a better transparency than the normal PET which increases the Solar Blankets Power Output in the same light conditions. The ETFE also increases the life of the solar blanket to more than 8 years.